The Ayukua Sakti Trust which was set up in year 2014, is registered under the W.B Registration Rules 1962 , Kolkata to envisage community empowerment by targeting the weaker sections of society, especially women, adolescent girls and marginalized farmers of the rural community and hence, making them financially independent.
The Organization is teamed up with highly experienced Social Workers who always come up with innovative ideas and take initiative to handle administrative and financial activities desired for the betterment of the society. Every member associated with the organization stick to the idea of “believe system” and looks ahead to empower the downtrodden section of the society by providing them every possible assistance be it social or economic aid. The professional equipped with modern means of communication needed for monitoring and evaluation of various developmental programs.
- To establish, maintain and run project that provide financial benefit to women’s (including SHG’s, SGSY’s and BPL) at large without discrimination of caste, religion, creed etc.
- To establish, Training Center women’s at large without discrimination of caste, religion, creed etc.
- To establish, Cultural, and Social and allied education institutions for child’s.
- To function as a Non-communal Trust and as a secular organisation.
- To establish research and training center’s for the furtherance of education/learning in its various fields and branches.
- To establish center’s for employment generation.
- To acquire and maintain the movables and immovable properties for achieving and said objects.
- To advance any other objects of general public utility.
- To bring, publish and sell, distribute books, periodicals, leaflets, brochures and papers and also to open and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the promotion of the objects of the Trust.
There is a clear need for there to be a trustworthy micro-finance initiative in today’s times. The program identifies the gaps in other micro-finance initiatives and caters to those. With a focus on savings, the program encourages the beneficiaries to realize the importance to save and the focus on financial literacy helps them to manage their money better.
Establish a society free from poverty where there is equality among citizens, citizen’s rights are respected and they actively participate in the democratic process for establishing those rights.
Empower disadvantaged people by developing their institution building and leadership capabilities, enhance their awareness on rights and provide access to resources for their socio-economic upliftment.
Ayukua Sakti’s target group is always the most disadvantaged segments of the society especially women, children and calamity stricken people.